All prospective college student-athletes are highly encouraged to plan early in order to meet the NCAA or NAIA eligibility requirements.
- Keep your grades up—nothing less than a C!
- Communicate with your coaches, counselor, and parents about your intention to continue your athletic career at the collegiate level.
- Meet with your counselor early and often to ensure you are meeting all NCAA Core Course requirements
- Visit the NCAA Eligibility Center and NAIA Eligibility Center websites.
- Register during your junior year with the NCAA and NAIA eligibility centers.
- See your counselor with any questions!