All prospective college student athletes are highly encouraged to plan early in order to meet the NCAA or NAIA eligibility requirements.
1. Keep your grades up—nothing less than a C!
2. Communicate with your coaches, counselor, and parents about your intention to continue your athletic career at the collegiate level.
3. Meet with your counselor early and often to ensure you are meeting all NCAA Core Course requirements
5. Register during your Junior year with the NCAA and NAIA eligibility centers.
6. See your counselor with any questions!